Photograph by Ian Rose, 1998
Of Norman origin, this church is built of flint and rubble of the 13th Century, with a 15th Century brick tower. The south porch is 15th Century timber. There was considerable restoration in 1871 and 1894. The font is 15th Century Perpendicular and is octagonal.
For more information about Nazeing Church, and the village itself, visit the web site of Bill Curtis at http://www.curtis-curtiss.com/pub/information/nazeing.htm