A large, stone church consisting of chancel, nave,south aisle, two north aisles and a tower at the western end. The windows are modern and common. The tower, closed off from the church is 72 feet tall and has eight bells. The interior has been repaired many times over the years, the last time in 1837, and retains little of its early character.
There are three Norman piers at the western end of the nave. The roof is semicircular and of 18th century design.